Optique Gift Card
Optique Gift Card
Optique Gift Card is a perfect idea for a gift: modern, elegant and above all a hit! We offer you a gift voucher worth 1000pln, 500pln, 250pln or 100pln authorizing the purchase of any product at Optique boutiques and online stores optique.pl, www.optique-exclusive.pl and o-shop.com. Optique Gift Card can be bought in Optique Boutique at Plac Trzech Krzyży 18 in Warsaw as well as at online stores optique.pl, www.optique-exclusive.pl and o-shop.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Optique Gift Card for consumers
Publisher (Issuer / Acceptor) - Glaser Group Sp. z o. o. company, with registered office at Plac Trzech Krzyży 18
Optique Gift Card-gift voucher with a unique activation code issued to bearer, carrying its implementation in Optique boutiques and online stores (optique.pl, www.optique-exclusive.pl oraz o-shop.com.)
Buyer - person who receives from the Publisher Optique Gift Card in exchange for the transfer of cash
User - every time the holder of Optique Gift Card;
Products - Items offered for sale in the Glaser stores
I GENERAL RULES
- Publisher shall provide the Purchaser with a Optique Gift Card and accept it for implementation in the Optique Boutiques and online stores: optique.pl, www.optique-exclusive.pl oraz o-shop.com.
- Buyer committed to provide the Issuer with the cash in the amount of 100pln, 250pln, 500pln,1000pln as payment for the Optique Gift Card.
- Optique Gift Card can not be exchanged for cash, in whole or in part, and can not be returned to the the Publisher.
- Optique Gift Card is valid and active operatived for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Issuer shall only accept the Optique Gift Card having the active code.
- In the implementation of Optique Gift Card the User does not have rights to receive a change in cash, when the value of of the purchased goods is lower than 100pln, 250pln, 500pln,1000pln.
- User is obliged to pay the difference in price, when the value of of the purchased goods is higher than 100pln, 250pln, 500pln,1000pln.
- The customer or the User can use the Optique Gift Card at once.
- Publisher has the right to refuse an Optique Gift Card in the following cases:
1. the expiration date.
2. lack of technical feasibility of Optique Gift Card (for example, an inability to connect with the IT system the Publisher, in other cases not caused by the Publisher) - [refusal of time!].
- The Buyer at the time of payment with Optique Gift Card receives from Publisher the document Receipts Confirmation, confirming the purchase and the value of the product.
- After realizing Optique Gift Card, the User will receive a receipt or invoice on all the Products purchased.
- Any complaints regarding the purchase of Products using Optique Gift Card will be considered by the Issuer within 14 days from the date of the written complaint by the User.
- Complaints may be filed directly at the Optique Boutiques or through online stores o-shop.com and optique.pl.
- All products paid for by Optique Gift Card may be complained and the seller's responsibility for the conformity of the goods with the sale and purchase agreement is calculated from the date of delivery of goods to the buyer (the earlier date of purchase with Optique Gift Card does not shorten the period of liability of the seller for consumption Products).
IV. FINAL CLAUSES
- Buyer / User with receiving the Optique Gift Card declare that is familiar with the Terms and Conditions, accept the content in its entirety and agree to comply with its provisions.
- User through the implementation of Optique Gift Card confirms the order of transactions to such extent in which the use of Optique Gift Card will result from the documents held by the Publisher.
- Optique Gift Card can not be exchanged for cash.
- Issuiring the Optique Gift Card does not constitute the taxable sales with tax on goods and services (VAT) as defined by the tax law.
- For any matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the rules of the bearer of coupons.