Sunglasses all year round
5 Reasons why should we wear sunglasses during Autumn and Winter
1. The most recent collection for the new season has appeared and sunglasses in the vintage style great fits for the autumn-winter outfit.
2. Polarized lenses reduce glare caused by reflection of light from flat surfaces such as the hood of the car, roadway or storefront. Regardless of the season improves our vision and comfort such as when driving.
3. Sunglasses protect us from squinting, therefore our skin stay young longer!
4. UV radiation reaches our eyes at any time of day and year so that about the protection it should be remembered forever.
5. During any activity, such as jogging or cycling, sunglasses effectively protect, not only from the sun and radiation, but also against dust and wind.
We invite you to check out the latest collection of Ray-Ban® sunglasses available in our boutique
The most fashionable models, the Icons collections, modern design and, above all, the largest selection of the Ray-Ban® brand-name products!
Find out more about the properties and technologies of Ray-Ban® sunlens.
Sunglasses with vision correction
Your favorite pair of sunglasses can also be available vision with correction! Check out the latest frames in our offer - now you can have prescription sunlenses in the selected color.
If you wish to obtain professional advice on the selection of appropriate lenses for you, please contact our Expert - Optics via phone: +48 888 800 000
Lenses recommended for you:
Sunlenses with vision correction and anti-reflective coating - Physio Sun Complete
Using good quality sunlens is extremely important. Typically colored lenses, despite the fact that protect your eyes from the blinding light, does not necessarily offer full protection against UV radiation. In this case, the pupil of the eye expands, letting more light into the eye, and thus more harmful UV rays. Sun Complete Physio lenses offer full protection against radiation, glare and eliminate cumbersome due to the AR coating, allow you to see the actual colors, reduce the amount of light providing better comfort. They are also resistant to scratches.
Category 3 - 85% of the color of the lens. Standard coloring for the best protection in all conditions.
Sphere Ø 65 Ø 0.25 to 5.00 70 -5.00 to 0.00 Ø 75 -5.00 to +2.00
Polarized unlenses with vision correction andanti-reflective coating - ORMA Xperio Crizal Sun
Polarized lenses Orma Crizal with coating Xperio Sun. Orma Xperio lenses have additional anti-reflective on the inside surface and offer much more than just protection from the sun - eliminating tedious and dangerous glare, provides 100% protection against UVA and UVB as well as improved contrast, reduces the amount of light providing greater comfort . They also exhibit higher resistance to scratches.
Essilor offers a complete sun protection for the eyes. Using good quality sunlens is extremely important. Not all sunlenses are the same. Plain colored lenses, despite the fact that protect your eyes from the blinding light, does not necessarily offer full protection against UV rays. Traditional lenses reflect UV protection, from the inner surface of the lens. In contrast, we recommend you Essilor lenses with coating Crizal Sun, which was designed to eliminate both glare and UV rays, reflected from the back surface of the lens.
Colored polarized lenses Xperio:
- glare reduction,
- natural color perception
- unusual sharpness and contrast vision
- reduction of the sunshine
Xperio polarized lenses are recommended for anyone who needs protection from UV in both monofocal glasses as well as progressive.
Sphere Ø 65 Ø 0.25 to 3.00 -4.00 to -0.00 70