Optique Gift Card - Regulations
OPTIQUE GIFT CARD REGULATIONS
- Capitalised terms in these Regulations shall have the following meaning:
- "Seller" - Glaser Group S. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-499), Pl. Trzech Krzyży 18, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw. The Company's registered office is located in Warsaw, XII Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000475410, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 7010393453, REGON 146854128;
- "Glaser Group Gift Card" - an electronic voucher issued to the bearer, entitling the User to purchase Goods and/or Services in the Stores and in the Online Shop;
- "Purchaser" - a person who purchases a Glaser Group Gift Card from the Seller in exchange for the transfer of funds in the amount corresponding to the nominal value of the Glaser Group Gift Card;
- "User" - the Purchaser or each time a holder of a Glaser Group Gift Card;
- "Store" - a stationary company shop of the Seller offering Goods and Services, i. e: Optique Exclusive, 1 Nowy Świat street, 00-496 Warsaw | Elektrownia Powiśle Dobra 42 street, 00-312 Warsaw | Optique, Pl. Trzech Krzyży 18, 00-499 Warsaw | CH Galeria Mokotów Wołoska 12 street, 02-675 Warsaw | CH Arkadia Al. Jana Pawła II 82, 00-175 Warsaw | Optique, Prosta 51 street, 00-838 Warsaw, Prosta Office Center | Optique, Przyczółkowa 219 street, 02-962 Warsaw, Street Mall Vis a Vis;
- "Internet shop" - an Internet shop run by the Seller at: www. optique. pl, www. optique-exclusive. pl, www. o-shop. com;
- "Goods" - items offered for sale in the Stores and in the Online Shop;
- "Services" - services offered in the Store and Online Shop.
- The Regulations define the rules of purchasing and using Glaser Group Gift Cards.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card is not an electronic payment instrument or an electronic payment card.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card may be used only in the Stores and Online Shop on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card is owned by the Seller. The Purchaser or User is the owner of the Glaser Group Gift Card.
- The Purchaser undertakes to provide the Seller with cash in the amount equal to the nominal value of the Glaser Group Gift Card purchased.
- Payment for a Glaser Group Gift Card cannot be made using another Glaser Group Gift Card.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card is not exchangeable for cash (cash, voucher, refund to payment card) in whole or in part. The Glaser Group Gift Card purchased in the Store cannot be returned to the Seller.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card is valid and active for 12 (twelve) months from the date of activation.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card is activated upon purchase of the Glaser Group Gift Card by the Purchaser, with the reservation that the Glaser Group Gift Cards ordered in the Online Shop are activated upon shipment from the Online Shop. A confirmation of activation of the Glaser Group Gift Card in the Store is a non-fiscal receipt or debit note, and in the case of Cards purchased in the Online Shop - a delivery note. The activation date appearing on the non-fiscal receipt, debit note or delivery note determines the beginning of the card's validity period as specified in point 9 above.
- The Gift Card of Glaser Group after exceeding the expiry date specified in point 9 above is null and void and does not entitle you to make any further purchases in the Stores, Online shop. If there are unused funds left on the Glaser Group Gift Card after its expiry date, they are not refundable and cannot be the subject of any claims by the Purchaser and/or User.
- The Purchaser and the User are not entitled to any claims against the Seller for loss (including theft), damage or destruction of the Glaser Group Gift Card after it is handed over to the Purchaser. In the event of loss (including theft), damage or destruction of the Glaser Group Gift Card, it is not exchangeable for a new one.
- The processing of a Glaser Group Gift Card will also constitute a valid transaction in the event that the User comes into possession of a Glaser Group Gift Card in an unauthorized manner.
- The purchase of a Glaser Group Gift Card is not subject to any discounts or rebates.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card may be used under the terms of these Terms and Conditions by any User who uses it in the Store or Online Shop.
- Glaser Group Gift Cards are bearer only.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card not activated or expired is invalid.
- The Seller accepts only active and undamaged Glaser Group Gift Cards, which have all the security features to protect against forgery.
- The Glaser Group Gift Card may only be redeemed in the Store and the Online Shop once it has been activated in accordance with § 1. 10 Regulations.
- The Seller may refuse to redeem the Glaser Group Gift Card in case of:
- expiry date of the Glaser Group Gift Card;
- no funds on the Glaser Group Gift Card;
- the lack of technical feasibility of the Glaser Group Gift Card (e. g. no possibility of obtaining connection with the Seller's IT system);
- damage to the Glaser Group Gift Card to the extent that the information stored on it cannot be read.
- The User may use the Glaser Group Gift Card many times, until the funds saved thereon run out, but not longer than until the expiry date of the Glaser Group Gift Card referred to in § 1. 9 of the Rules of Procedure.
- In the event that the User concludes an agreement for the sale of Goods and/or Services with the Seller by presenting a Glaser Group Gift Card for execution, the value of funds accumulated on the Glaser Group Gift Card shall be reduced by the amount corresponding to the price due to the Seller for the sold goods and/or services, subject to the provisions of § 2. 6.
- The User may at any time check the balance of funds saved on the Glaser Group Gift Card directly in the Store.
- In the event that the price of the purchased Goods and/or Services is lower than the amount accumulated on a Glaser Group Gift Card, the User is not entitled to receive the change in cash.
- In the event that the price of the Goods and/or Services purchased by the User with the use of a Glaser Group Gift Card exceeds the amount recorded on the Glaser Group Gift Card, the User shall be obliged to pay the difference of the aforementioned price. Goods and/or Services in cash, by payment card or credit card - in case of realization in the Store or by credit card - in case of realization in the Online Shop.
- By using the Glaser Group Gift Card in the Store or in the Online Shop, the User confirms the order to use the Glaser Group Gift Card to the extent resulting from the documentation held by the Seller.
§ 3 Complaints
- Complaints related to the purchase or use of the Glaser Group Gift Card shall be considered individually by the Seller within 30 (thirty) days from the date of the written complaint by the User.
- Complaints in writing may be submitted directly to the Stores during their opening hours or sent to the following address: Optique, Pl. Trzech Krzyży 18, 00-499 Warsaw with the note "Gift Card Glaser Group - complaint".
- The provisions of the Regulations do not affect or limit the rights of the Purchaser of the User due to the non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
§ 4 Return of Goods paid for with the Glaser Group Gift Card
- The return of Goods purchased with a Glaser Group Gift Card at the Store shall be effected exclusively by returning the equivalent of the returned Goods to a new Glaser Group Gift Card or by exchanging the returned Goods for another Goods or Services, at the same or higher price, after paying for any difference in price. It is not possible to return the equivalent of the Goods in cash, in the form of a voucher or by returning funds to a payment card.
- The return of Goods purchased in the Online Shop using the Glaser Group Gift Card shall be effected by returning to the User the equivalent of the returned Goods to the Gift Card. The expiry date of the Gift Card remains unchanged, from the date of its activation.
§ 5 Final provisions
- By purchasing and/or using the Glaser Group Gift Card, the Purchaser/User declares that they have read the content of these Terms and Conditions, do not raise any objections to them, accept them in their entirety and undertake to observe them.
- The issuance of a Glaser Group Gift Card to a Purchaser/User does not constitute a sale subject to value added tax within the meaning of relevant tax regulations.
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, including in particular the provisions concerning bearer identification marks.
- The content of these Terms and Conditions is available on the website www. optique. pl, www. optique-exclusive. pl, www. o-shop. com and in the Stores. At the request of the User, the Seller shall provide the User with the content of these Regulations in writing.
- The Regulations shall enter into force on the day of their announcement on the website: www. optique. pl, www. optique-exclusive. pl, www. o-shop. com;
- he Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. Any changes shall be effective from the date of their introduction by the Seller, after the amended Regulations are made available for inspection in the Store and on the website www. optique. pl, www. optique-exclusive. pl, www. o-shop. com.