All products purchased at Optique-shop.co.uk are covered by 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty covers only damage resulting from product hidden defects. Damages in connection with the improper use of goods are not covered by this warranty.
How to make a warranty claim?
- Print and fill out the warranty claim form [HERE].
- Pack the items together with completed form and proof of purchase.
- Send products to:
Pl. Trzech Krzyży 18
With note " Warranty claim "
- Do not forget to include proof of purchase in form of VAT invoice or receipt that was included in your order.
- Within 14 days after the date of receive shipment, our Customer Service will contact you- if complaints are accepted - in order to confirm its finalization, forms possible: refund or replacement for a new product.
- Replacement of a product – if the model is no longer available in our boutique customer can choose another product. Our Customer Service will contact you to confirm the payment adjustment and the availability of goods.
- If the product you purchased is more expensive than the product that you want in exchange we will ask you to transfer the difference. If your chosen product is cheaper than the purchased one we will refund the difference within 14 days from the date of receipt. The amount will be refund to the bank account which number you entered in the form.
- After the adjustment, if the product is available in our warehouse (and after the reception of your payment) we will send the goods within 24 hours. Date of shipment of special order products will be confirmed via email.
Please be advised that Glaser Group sp. o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court. st. Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register, under KRS number 0000475410 (hereinafter referred to as "Entrepreneur") is not obligated to use extra-judicial settlement of disputes with consumers within the meaning of the Act of 23 September 2016. on extrajudicial resolving consumer disputes (OJ item. 1823). The entrepreneur is not subject to the jurisdiction of any authorized entity within the meaning of / in the Act.
At the same time Entrepreneur declares that refuses to participate in the extra-judicial settlement of consumer disputes.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service at +48 888-800-000 or by email - email@example.com