OAKLEY Gogle Snow FLIGHT DECK L Matte White/Prizm Snow Hight Intensity Pink OO7050-38
Unrivaled field of view with a wide range of helmet compatibility.
- Optically correct rimless lens design with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Discreet frame notches at temple for compatibility with most RX eyewear frames
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Rigid lens carrier with flexible O Matter faceplate
- Fits most helmets
Polarized lenses are responsible for reducing glare from flat surfaces, e. g. of the water sheet. The reduction of glare makes the image sharper and the colors more saturated.
The Prizm technology is patented by the Oakley brand. Its task is to filter the light, thanks to this the colors we perceive are more saturated.
The Iridium coating is a layer, which gives the mirror effect. It makes the lens additionally hardened and the image has improved contrasts. It is also responsible for reducing glare.
High Intensity is a special brightening technology that increases contrast and sharpens images in extreme conditions.
The amount of light that is able to pass through the lens and reach the eye. Determined by the degree of darkening of the lens.