Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
You know the drill — you find shades that seem perfect for you, you
try them on, and then you wonder who’s behind the international
conspiracy to make sunglasses fit only giant faces. Most manufacturers
have a one-size-fits-all mentality. Not Oakley. Our MINUTE®
eyewear is specifically designed for small to medium size faces, and
version 2.0 gives you the comfort, protection and performance of the
best eyewear on the planet.
MINUTE® 2.0 uses the patented innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) to beat all standards of ANSI Z87.1, the industry’s yardstick for optical precision. Even the world’s best lenses can’t perform if they’re covered with oily smears and water sheens, so we added a permanent coating called Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™ to repel rain, sweat, skin oils and dust.
The pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of all UV, not just UVA and UVB. Impact resistance meets all standards of ANSI Z87.1, so if a car tire kicks up a pebble while you’re biking along the roadside, or if the tip of a ski menaces your face on the slope, you’ll have impact protection that exceeds the demands of pro athletes. You’ll also have the all-day comfort of lightweight O MATTER® frame material and a Three-Point Fit that uses supple UNOBTAINIUM® components to increase grip with perspiration.
If you’re tired of frames that stick out at the sides or slide off at the worst possible moment, go with a design that fits your anatomy like it fits your lifestyle. MINUTE® 2.0 is available with a range of options including IRIDIUM® lens coatings that balance light and reduce glare, lenses ACTIVATED BY TRANSITIONS® to darken in response to light, and even the best polarized lenses on earth. If you need corrective optics, this frame can be fitted with Oakley prescription lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for small to medium Faces
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
Dark Amber [eng]